Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Legacy - Raxxis Feltharin Reventant of the Darkspear Tribe the God Slayer

You mightt be wondering what this post is about well if you did'nt know I play the game World of Warcraft, if you've seen the new expansion Cataclysm (Which you probably have) you should know that the game is a big thing. Well for me the expantion pack wasnt that big of  a thing, Why? because the patch know as "The Fall of the Gurubashi Empire"Which removed a big part of my character's life! what seens so bad about that? Well one of my favorite raids know as Zul Gurub was taken out of the game, this isnt all that bad but! I under the realm of BloodFurnace was the final to defeat the Blood God Hakkar!!!! I was third in the world to EVER kill Hakkar 10Man! I was exited to know that!

Hakkar - The Blood God final boss in Zul'Gurub (ZG for short)


THIS IS HAKKAR THE SOULFLAYER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment