Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

The Best Blog Ever EVER

Hello, my name is Matt! Thank you for coming to my page blog thingy! A few things about me is, I enjoy the taste of Peanutbutter and Pizza, some other cool awesome amazing things about me is I can fly (No I cant) I enjoy mostly spending my weekends on the computer and listening to music. Some of my favorite music genres (If I spelt that right...) Is Heavy Metal, Death Metal and Rock, some of my favorite bands are, Canibal Corpse, Metallica, Shadows Fall. My worst fear is Kangaroo's if you wonder why, Im not going to tell you. Even though I cant tell you because you're reading this and that imposible unless I leave a voice message or somthing im not going to do for obvious reasons. Some of my hobbies are, playing on the computer and Xbox360 :) some of my favorite games on the Xbox360 are Halo: Reach (Cuz I pre-ordered it, Not the legendary edition im not wasting 130$ for a flaming helmet 0~0 even though it would be nice.
I hate Call of Duty because its a boring game where annoying children that need a to go outside gather and do stuff. My favoirte computer games are Warhammer Online Lord of the Rings online The Setters Age of Empire, Doom (all of them) and I would go on but NO! I collect comic books, Dont call me nerdy ;( 
Some of my favorite comic books are Punisher..And Ghost Rider (The new comic book's are kind of boring and are less violent) Well thanks for stoping by my blog Good by for now (Check out my other stuff that I'll have up soon but if its up now GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!) Thanks for stopping by!!! Oh wait im not done! I like drinking coffee I drink it every single morning when I wake up, I enjoy no part of school because to me its a waste of time to me  I dont watch TV, because TV has got alot more boring than ever, I only like Retro channel on TV cuz I like Smurf's (I bought a smurf shirt from Walmart a couple days ago) And I like ScoobyDoo, I love land before Time cuz it is an oringinal and I like watching it with Nacho's and Cheese! I also like playing the Whistle.
Some old games I like is PacMan, Tetris and StarFox (Do a barrel roll!)
Any way... Thanks for wasting you're time reading my Blog! Live long and prosper! Read some more of my stuff.
                             
                                                                   

3 comments:

  1. hey matt i never knew that you like the taste of penutbutter.Its a drag to pay soooooo much for 360 games.But you shouldn't say that you don't like call of duty because it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Peetree you sound like a realy exciting guy.i think it's cool and weired that you like that taste of peuntbutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt! You sound like a really cool guy! I agree that there is hardly any cool shows on TV. I like old shows like Even Stevens, Scooby- Doo, and Batman the Animated Series( it's the first Batman cartoon and most loyal to the comic books!). Heavy metal, Death metal and rock are awesome!

    ReplyDelete